Your pathway to a healthy and successful breastfeeding journey started the moment you considered breastfeeding your baby. You may have heard from other moms, family members, friends or experienced yourself, that it isn't or hasn't been easy to breastfeed. It will get easier! It will get easier by empowering and educating yourself on how breastfeeding works. I am an experienced and knowledgeable IBCLC who has been serving breastfeeding families since 1969. It is my intention to tailor a breastfeeding program to your specific and unique needs. I look forward to meeting you!
My services include:
* Challenges with latching on * Nipple Trauma * Weaning from the nipple shield * Homevistis
* Low milk supply/oversupply issues * Tongue and lip tie challenges * Virtual visits * Weaning
* Engorgement, plugged ducts, pores * Prenatal breastfeeding consultations * Introduction to solids
* Breast infections: Mastitis, candida, thrush * Preterm infants, NICU infants, and multiples * exclusive pumping
* Infants with special feeding needs * Back to work breastfeeding program * Surrogacy support
* Pumping, collecting, storing and bottle feeding * Breastfeeding after reduction/augmentation surgery
I offer 20 min complimentary phone consultations just to start the process so I get more info about what you're looking for or need. It would also help you to decide if I am the right person for you!