Labor of Love Lactation Services
Amrit K.Khalsa RN IBCLC Breastfeeding and Lactation Specialist
Welcome and Congratulations!
COVID19 Lactation Support tailored to your needs
It would be my honor to serve, guide and protect you and your family through this intimate journey called breastfeeding.
I have been compassionately assisting and supporting breastfeeding families through life transitions since 1969.
The pathway to a healthy and successful breastfeeding journey had started the moment you considered breastfeeding your baby.You may have heard from other moms, family members, or experienced yourself; that it isn't or hasn't been easy. It will get easier! It does mean empowering and educating yourself on how breastfeeding works. It also includes seeking the encouragement and support you need in order to continue on the breastfeeding path that you had envisioned. I am an international board certified lactation consultant (IBCLC) with the knowledge, expertise, and over forty years of experience, you are seeking.
I"m offering video, email, phone, and texting lactation and breastfeeding support at this time in honor of "safe distancing".There is still value in seeking support beyond our physical contact. My expertise and specialities include:
- Latch-on challenges
- Nipple trauma
- Weaning from nipple shield
- Low milk supply/oversupply issues
- Tongue-tie/Lip Tie challenges
- Breastfeeding after breast reduction- augmentation surgery
- Engorgement, plugged ducts and pores
- Prenatal breastfeeding education consultations
- Breast infections: Mastitis/candida/thrush
- Preterm infants, NICU infants and multiples
- Infants with special feeding needs
- Back to work breastfeeding program
- Pumping, collecting, storing and bottle feeding
- Introduction to solids
Email today to schedule your 20-minute complimentary phone consultation and to inquire about my services, and the much reduced, fees that I'm offering during COVID19.
Amrit K Khalsa R.N. IBCLC
Email: [email protected]