I offer a 2-2.5 hr video consultation which is often scheduled at 36 weeks. All is welcome to attend the consultation with you! The consultation is designed to empower and educate you in order to launch a successful breastfeeding journey. We'll cover:
* Your personal breastfeeding goals
* Instruct you in deep latch technique and positioning
* How milk is made
* How to distinguish the difference between nutritive and non nutritive feeding
* Instruction in hand expression in order to collect colostrum
* Support for navigating hospital policy and procedures
* being on-call with text support while you're in the hospital
I accept Venmo, cash and or check
The homevisit is 2.5 hrs. In the comfort of your home we'll explore several places to set you up for breastfeeding.
* There will be approx 15-20 min before the feeding in order to prepare for the feeding.
* They'll be instruction in deep latch technique and positioning.
* Instruction in hand expression to soften the areola in order to obtain a deep latch.
* Helping you to distinguish the difference between nutritive and non nutritive feeding
* instruction in using breast compressions in order to keep the baby actively feeding
* Guidelines given to manage engorgement if that's the case
* I bring a baby scale.
* The visit may include helping you navigate your pump with proper settings and flange size..
* A program will be designed for you to follow at the end of the visit
FEE: $350 It includes a whole week of care ( latch immersion together) by text, video, and or phone. If we have to go beyond 2.5 hrs then there's an additional charge of $50 for each half hour. I do not billI insurance but can provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance.
I accept Venmo, cash or check..
I offer video and phone consultations Those consultations are offered with a sliding scale of $100-$125/hr. You decide where you're at on the sliding scale and you'll only pay for the time we spend on the consultation. These consultations are really helpful for additional on-going lactation support.
Payment is customarily through Venmo
Text support includes 15 texts for one week. Each text is considered it's separate text even if it's part of the initial thread. This type of support is usually for clarification and or quick answers. If my answer is more than a quick answer then I'll let you know.
Is paid through Venmo
Every family, binary and non-binary person has their own vision on how they want to feed their baby. All lactation support will be offered with the utmost sensitivity to your unique and special needs. If you need lactation support and you don't see it listed here, give me a call. I'm sure I can accommodate your need.